At All Saints we believe...
Every Child Matters Equally to God.
The vision for the academy is rooted in biblical teaching from
the gospel of John...
As I have loved you, so you must love each
other. By this everyone will know that you
are my disciples
Our vision is to be a Church of England Academy renowned for commitment to development of the whole person and for excellence in Teaching and Learning. To realise our vision we believe we must create an Academy where:
- Our Christian tradition and values, as expressed through hope, forgiveness, respect and loving care, is made real in our daily life
- Everyone is safe and secure within boundaries that are clearly expressed and consistently reinforced.
- Learning is central to everything we do; is challenging, rewarding, enjoyable and exploits new technologies.
- The Academy is a learning organisation in which everyone makes outstanding progress, personally, socially and academically.
- We celebrate success and diversity at every opportunity.
- Everyone is valued for their unique contribution to our success.
The Church of England Five Marks of Mission remain at the heart
of everything we do.