Current Vacancy Teaching Staff - Teacher of Science
Teacher of Science – All Saints Academy
Salary: £28,000 - £43,685
Closing Date: 12:30pm Tuesday 18th April 2023
Benefits & Grade
Main Pay Scale / Upper Pay Scale
Required from September 2023
Week Commencing Monday 24th April 2023
An opportunity is available to join the staff of our popular and high achieving 11-16 Church of England Academy. All Saints opened as a new build school in September 2003 with an intended capacity of 600 students. In 2017 Governors commenced the expansion of our student intake from 120 to 150 each year to achieve a revised net capacity of 750. This has been revised further to allow for expansion to a net capacity of 900, this commenced in September 2019.
The Academy can offer:
- A working environment with a strong sense of community and moral purpose.
- Hard working students.
- A dedicated staff, committed to achieving the best outcomes for their students, through high quality pastoral care and Teaching & Learning.
- A supportive Governing body.
- A wide range of professional development opportunities, within the school’s context and the wider Trust.
From September 2023 we are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Science to work within the Science Faculty in developing Science and to teach to GCSE level across the full age and ability range as part of the academy’s successful Science Faculty. Science has excellent facilities, (including interactive boards in each classroom).
Candidates will need to demonstrate that they:
- Are an outstanding teacher (or an NQT aspiring to be outstanding)
- Have excellent subject knowledge and the ability to consistently teach inspirational lessons
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Are innovative, creative, enthusiastic – able to deliver results
- Have an ability and willingness to make a broader contribution to the life of the Academy
We are looking for a suitably qualified teacher who has the drive, enthusiasm and ability to support the development of Science that is offered to all students in the academy.
Come and work with us in our “outstanding school” (OFSTED 2015)
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
More Information Obtainable
Application forms and further information are available from, and should be returned to, the academy, The application forms can be downloaded from the academy website www.allsaintsib.org. Emailed applications should be returned to email@example.com.
We do not accept CVs.
Applicants who wish to visit the academy are welcome. Please contact Mrs S Wells at the academy to make an appointment.
All Saints Academy, Blair Avenue, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton-on-Tees, TS17 5BL. Tel No: 01642 754650 Website: www.allsaintsib.org
|Science Post 2023||17th Mar 2023||Download|
|Classroom Teacher JD||29th Apr 2022||Download|