Current Vacancy Support Staff - Cover Supervisor
Cover Supervisor – All Saints Academy
Salary: £ 21,458.72 - £23,519.61 Annually
Benefits & Grade
Grade G (point 13 – 18)
Full Time – 37 hrs per week
Term Time Only plus 1 week
To be confirmed
An opportunity is available to join the staff of our popular and high achieving 11-16 Church of England Academy. All Saints opened as a new build school in September 2003 with an intended capacity of 600 students. In 2017 Governors commenced the expansion of our student intake from 120 to 150 each year to achieve a revised net capacity of 750.This has been revised further to allow for expansion to a net capacity of 900, commencing September 2019.
The academy can offer:
- A working environment with a strong sense of community and moral purpose.
- Hard working pupils.
- A dedicated staff, committed to achieving the best outcomes for their pupils, through high quality pastoral care and Teaching & Learning.
- A supportive Governing body.
- A wide range of professional development opportunities, within the school’s context and the wider Trust.
We are currently seeking to appoint a Cover Supervisor to join our academy. We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic person to support teaching staff in the classroom, perform small group interventions and to provide cover for teachers when they are absent. All our classrooms have excellent facilities including interactive boards in each.
Candidates will need to demonstrate that they:
- Have good organisational and communication skills
- Are innovative, creative, enthusiastic
- Are highly adaptable as there is usually no regular timetable
- Have good behaviour management skills
- Are diplomatic
- Have an ability and willingness to make a broader contribution to the life of the Academy
We are looking for a suitably experienced cover supervisor who has the drive, enthusiasm and ability to support the development of our students.
Come and work with us in our “outstanding school” (OFSTED 2015)
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our academy is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
More Information Obtainable
Application forms and further information are available from, and should be returned to, the academy. Emailed applications can be returned to HR@allsaintsib.org.
We do not accept CVs.
Applicants who wish to visit the academy are welcome. Please contact Mrs S Wells at the academy to make an appointment.
All Saints Academy, Blair Avenue, Ingleby Barwick, Stockton on Tees, TS17 5BL. Tel No: 01642 754650 Website: www.allsaintsib.org